When you choose MaddyLens Photography you are getting more than just "pics", you become a part of our family, and we strive to make you feel at home.
We've created a cozy, welcoming environment for babies and parents alike, helping you feel right at home without the just-had-a-baby clutter at your own house! We stock plenty of snacks and beverages for busy, exhausted parents.
Our studio offers a clean, light and airy style that lends itself perfectly to our signature clean, simple and uncluttered photography style. We've got everything we need here, including soft blankets, outfits, hats and wraps for layering, and minimalist props that will enhance the image but not overtake baby.
From photographing sessions and hand-editing the best images and happily presenting you with your beautiful artwork order, we love our home away from home, and we know you will too!
You and your family matter to us so we work to provide you with a full experience, helping you achieve your ultimate goal of beautiful images to enjoy with your family for many years to come.
PRIOR TO THE PHOTO SESSION
Starting with the time you book your session, we start the process with an initial consultation with Maddy directly. This is a chance for us both to ask any questions, learn about the process of the photography session and any details necessary to make it a personalized experience. Typical items to discuss are:
- A little insight about you, your family, your pregnancy, baby and family. As well as share a little bit about Maddy
- Wardrobe selections for all involved in the photography session
- How you will want to use the photographs, such as for birth announcements, wall art, wall groupings, heirloom albums, etc.
- Where you will want to display the artwork
Tips and ideas for a successful session
THE PHOTO SESSION
We use the information we gathered during the consultation to create a highly personalized photo session for you and your family right at our studio. Newborn sessions lasts from three to four hours. Maddy will take care of your newborn utilizing her years of experience, and specialized safety training to comfortably and safely pose and photograph your new baby.
You are free to enjoy refreshments, magazines, and free WI-FI while the newborn photography session takes place.
The viewing session at MaddyLens Photography provides you with an opportunity to view your image in a quiet, comfortable environment.
- You come to our studio where you can enjoy refreshments while watching a slideshow starring you and your baby
- Maddy will be with you during the session to answer any questions that you have and provide guidance throughout the ordering process.
- During the viewing session we will discuss all of the product options including fine art mounted prints, canvases, and albums.
- All of our finalized products come from the best photo lab in the country, ensuring you receive the highest quality products available.
At MaddyLens Photography we want to provide you with an set of services you will make us an ongoing part of your growing family. Life in general and each stage of a young family (i.e., maternity, newborn, and raising young a family), are precious times that pass very quickly. We want to capture each stage so you can cherish and share these memories with your children as they grow.
While we would love to be able to work with every newborn, we have a limited amount of newborns sessions per month, so that we can provide the level of service each client deserves
If you are interested in scheduling a session, we would love to talk to you. Contact Maddy today to get started.